Treat fever through sujok therapy
Category : Blog
Fever (also known as pyrexia or controlled hyperthermia) is when a human’s body temperature goes above the normal range of 36-37C (98-100F)
- An infection – such as strep throat, flu,chickenpox or pneumonia
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Some medications
- Over-exposure of skin to sunlight (sunburn)
- Heat stroke – may be caused either by exposure to high temperatures (nonexertional heat stroke) or prolonged strenuous exercise.
- Silicosis – a type of lung disease caused by long-term exposure to silica dust. The pattern of temperature changes may occasionally hint at the diagnosis:
- Continuous fever: – (Unit Heat or Hotness)-Temperature remains above normal throughout the day and does not fluctuate more than in 24 hours, lobar pneumonia, typhoid, meningitis,urinary tract infection.
- Intermittent fever:(Ah Heat or Hotness)- The temperature elevation is present only for a certain period, later cycling back to normal, malaria, kala-azar, pyaemia, or septicemia.
Generally we find two types of cross linked constitution in fever. It can be either unit or individual constitution. We need to harmonise the energy as per the symptoms. We can harmonise the energy either by meridian sujok ki or by six ki.
Since fever is defence mechanism of our body so first we try to sedate coldness to harmonies our body but if fever is very high then it can create disharmony in our body. So in case of very high fever we need to sedate heat and tonify immune system to harmonies our body.