Six Ki Theory
- The Six Ki and Triorigin
- Why Six Ki Treatment is more Fundamental Then Five element treatment
- The theory of the 6 Ki, its role and relevance for medicine.
- Manifestation of the Six Ki in nature.
- Physiological and pathological manifestations of the Six Ki in the human body.
- Axial interaction of the Six Ki in nature.
- Axial interactions between parts of the body, internal organs, chakras and etc.
- How Neutro Force is working in axial relationship.
- Similarity & Diffrences between organs under axial relationship.
- Single, binary, triple and quadruple axes of the Six Ki.
- The concept of basic and additional axes.
- Level of basic energies – unified and individual.
- Diagnostics by unified dominant energy: general characteristics of types of human beings by appearance and psycho emotional state (Wind, Heat, Hotness, Humidity, Dryness, Coldness persons).
- The Diamond Energy System ( introduction to understand chakra System)
- The chakra system of the body.
- Model of rotating plane of internal chakra and its spins.
- Vertical spin of chakras, circulation of unified energies.
- Axial chakra treatment on the level of unified energies.
- Frontal spin of chakras.
- Harmonization of energy with the help of frontal spin of chakras in asymmetrical manifestation of pathology.
- Rules of making prescription according to axial relations. Treatment according to the dominating energy and attendant symptom through basic and additional axes on byol-chakras.
- External chakra of the Hotness (Sahasrara) – controlling element while applying chakra treatment on the level of unified energies.
- Clinical case studies to determine unified dominating energy.
- Diagnostics by individual dominant energy.
- Sagittal spin of chakras.
- The Six Ki points on byol-chakras of the hand and fingers.
- Axial chakra treatment on the level of individual energies.
- Internal chakra of the Hotness (Ajna) and internal chakra of the brightness (Solar) – controlling elements while applying chakra treatment on the level of individual energies.
- Meridian system of the body.
- Two types of the Six Energies circulation in meridians (structural and functional).
- Topography of axial points of the Six Ki on byol-meridians.
- Direction of spiral flows passing through the axial points of the Six Ki.
- Main points of the meridians.
- Treatment by meridians on the level of unified and individual energies.
- Practicing skills of axial treatment on the level of unified and individual energies on models.
- The idea of the energy constitution.
- Congenital and acquired constitution.
- Constitution of a sick and healthy person. Constitutional mobility.
- The six-element axis constitution of unified energies. Phenomenological, functional and practical ways to define Homo and Hetero groups in six-element axis constitutions.
- Dominating energy in a constitution.
- Clinical case studies to determine symmetrical constitutions of unified energies.
- Treatment using unified dominating energy considering the patient’s constitution on byol-chakras and byol-meridians.
- The six-element symmetrical individual energy constitutions.
- Approaches to determine individual constitutions: using muscular diagnosis, symptomatic diagnosis of individual Six Ki.
- Clinical case studies to determine symmetrical constitutions of individual energies.
- Treatment using individual dominating energy considering the patient’s constitution on byol-chakras and byol-meridians.
- Specificity of treatment on the level of consciousness.
- The spirit of doctor and patient. Neutro condition of a doctor.
- The concept of Dao.
- Rules for Six Ki therapy (duration of manipulation, depth, angle &direction of inserting needles, time, rhythm, etc.).
- Practical Training for case taking & Treatment of common Disorder.
- Course Duration -30hrs