The Kolkata branch of the International Su Jok Association (ISA) is dedicated to providing our students with the knowledge, skills, and values they require to become future leaders in the field of Su Jok Acupuncture/ Acupressure Therapy.
By maintaining our standard for excellence in education and clinical training, we ensure that our therapists possess a very high level of professional competency and have all the tools necessary to enjoy successful and rewarding careers in Su Jok acupuncture / Acupressure Therapy.
- Our proven teaching and training methods.
- The quality and diversity of our students.
- The commitment, dedication and experience of our faculty.
- Learning environments that are positive, nurturing, and respectful. The leadership demonstrated by our therapists in the field of Su Jok Acupuncture/ Acupressure Therapy. To accomplish our mission, we have established the following objectives:
- To provide first-rate professional education to our students through a comprehensive curriculum, an outstanding faculty, and proven training methods
- To prepare our Therapist so that they can subsequently become highly-qualified and successful primary health care providers.
- To provide continuing education in advanced professional studies, support research, and promote life-long learning.
- To provide a supportive and educational environment that is conducive to personal growth and academic advancement.
- To provide accessible and flexible learning opportunities in response to the needs and interests of students.
- To promote the integration of Su Jok Acupressure/ Acupunture Therapy and its modalities into the mainstream health care system as a complementary discipline.
- To provide safe, effective, and professional Su Jok Acupressure/ Acupunture services to the community.